Carports Toowoomba, Gatton, Warwick, Dalby, Goondiwindi & all over south-east Queensland
Our range of carports give you a choice of the classic gable carport and heritage style dutch gable as well as the economical skillion style carport and awnings. All of these solutions give you a strong structurally sound building that will provide shelter and cover from the elements while remaining very cost effective to install.
We can offer you a range of Bluescope Colorbond colours and cladding options to suit the style of your home and ensure that it adds value to your property.
If you’ve got a carport design in mind then please get in touch with our friendly sales team, who can guide you through the process of building a carport at your home or business.
- All Fair Dinkum Sheds are Shed Safe accredited
- We only use Australian made Bluescope Steel
- Site specific engineering
- As a standard we use .42BMT/.47TCT sheeting on all our sheds
- Monoclad/Corrugated or M panel available in sheeting profile
- Colour coded screws standard
- High tensile steel framing 450 grade
- All sheds engineered to Australian Standards – AS1170, AS4100, AS3680
- 3 options for hold down method: cast in brackets, cast in bolts or dyna bolts
- Custom sizing no extra charge
- Fully bolted frame no welding