Adding an awning to your shed will give you more flexability and freedom to store what you need in a very economical manner. You can have the awning just as a roof only solution or you can enclose part or all of the awning to give you extra protection and peace of mind.
We can offer you a range of Bluescope Colorbond colours and cladding options to suit the style of your home and ensure that it adds value to your property.
You may also want to consider adding some extras, such as Personal Access Doors, Windows, Insulation and Ventilation to your shed.
If you’ve got a design in mind then click here to get a quote.
- All Fair Dinkum Sheds are Shed Safe accredited
- We only use Australian made Bluescope Steel
- Site specific engineering
- As a standard we use .42BMT/.47TCT sheeting on all our sheds
- Monoclad/Corrugated or M panel available in sheeting profile
- Colour coded screws standard
- High tensile steel framing 450 grade
- All sheds engineered to Australian Standards – AS1170, AS4100, AS3680
- 3 options for hold down method: cast in brackets, cast in bolts or dyna bolts
- Custom sizing no extra charge
- Fully bolted frame no welding