Does your other quote check out?
1. Does your other quote have specific frame and component details?
Lockyer Sheds does, All of our Quotes show framing and purlin size and thickness.
2. Is it Shed Safe Accredited?
Lockyer Sheds does, go to www.shedsafe.com.au to see if they are listed as a shed safe accredited supplier. As a consumer this is your piece of mind, the right shed for the right area.
3. Does your shed come with site specific engineering?
Lockyer Sheds meets the new Australian standards required, is your shed designed to suit the location it is being built., Australian Standards AS4600, AS4100, AS2870, AS3600.
4. Do they have a physical office you can visit?
Lockyer Sheds have offices in Gatton, Warwick and Goondiwindi.
5. Is the company licensed to quote on the install of your project?
Lockyer Sheds is licensed in both QLD (QCCC1085544) and NSW (242225C). Many companies are only legally allowed to provide a price to supply you a Kit they are not legally allowed to give you a price on the concrete or the installation of your shed because their license extend to those skills and abilities..
6. Does the quote show the weight of the shed kit?
Lockyer Sheds Quotes always have the shed kit weight listed, more weight in steel = more strength in the building, and can they prove the weight.
7. Do they offer Australian Made Steel?
All Lockyer Sheds Kits are manufactured from Bluesope Steel coil, framing and sheeting.
8. Is your contract a fixed price contract?
Lockyer Sheds has a fixed price contract. No hidden extras such as delivery fee’s or equipment hire or engineering fee’s.
9. All sheds may look the same but are very different.
At Lockyer Sheds we use 0.42bmt 0.47tct on all roof and wall sheeting as standard.
10. Does the shed quote have any welded components?
If it does, is there still warranty on the components. at Lockyer Sheds we do a fully bolted portal, the blue scope warranty is not effected.