BLUESCOPE STEEL + FAIR DINKUM SHEDS = CONFIDENCE.
Build with Lockyer Sheds and Reap the Rewards.
When designing, building and buying a new shed, there are, initially, four key things you should keep in mind. It’s important to ensure that your designer, supplier and builder is;
- Shed Safe Accredited;
- Using quality, top of the range Bluescope Steel;
- Equipped and qualified to offer site specific engineering; and
- Willing to provide you with a buyers’ guide.
These four things are all instantly available to you when you choose to build with Lockyer Sheds. Lockyer Sheds are proud to offer customers a sense of comfort and confidence when choosing them. We work hand in hand with Fair Dinkum Sheds to deliver a product that is exceptional and well received every time.
Fair Dinkum Sheds is a leading distributor of residential, commercial and industrial buildings, garages, carports, barns and farm sheds. Due to the technologically advanced, industry leading software program that Lockyer Sheds uses through Fair Dinkum Sheds, we can quote and design buildings in minutes.
All Fair Dinkum sheds and buildings are fully engineered to suit your specific site and local weather conditions and all designs incorporate the use of Australian made, Bluescope Steel. In addition to the reliability of Bluescope steel, our Fair Dinkum Sheds partnership also enables us to offer customers galvanised steel frames; which require little maintenance, vertical cladding is standard with all building and customers can choose from a large selection of colours.
The benefits of building with Lockyer Sheds does not stop there. Along with being Shed Safe accredited, incorporating the use of Bluescope Steel, offering customers a buyers’ guide and the benefit of site specific engineering, is a long list of advantages.
These further advantages include;
- Downpipes and guttering
- Choice of a wide range of cladding
- Fully bolted Portal frames
- 180 degree opening deluxe personal door as standard
- Coloured tek screws included as standard to match your Colorbond colour selection
- Choice of 250 B & D™ roller doors
- Hold downs either bolt down, cast in u bolt or leg in ground
- Engineered drawings provided to the Australian standards as1170 as4100 as3680
- Wind rating which adheres to code requirements
- Can be designed for snow or cyclonic conditions
- Buildings are engineered to meet all the Australian Institute 2009 design code requirements
- Delivery to all metropolitan and major provincial areas included
- … and more!
There is another point that Lockyer Sheds consider to be a key factor in helping our current and future customers make a confident buying decision. Along with having the necessary license to keep your job site safe and productive, providing exceptional products and impeccable service; we are a locally owned, small business with 17 years’ experience. We take great pride in every building we put our name to and pledge to our customers that we will build their shed, garage or industrial building with as much attention to detail as if it was our very own. Any size, any design, anywhere, we can offer;
- Full project management;
- High quality materials;
- A workmanship guarantee;
- The bonus of a full custom design service;
- No hidden costs; and
- A level of service that you’ll only ever get from a local, family run business.
So, if you want to build with confidence, Lockyer Sheds should be your first port of call. To arrange a meeting with an expert member of our team or for more information on Fair Dinkum Sheds’ products or the Bluescope Steel range, contact us today.